Fri 21 Apr to Sat 22 Apr, 6:30am - 4:45pm | Heruka KMC, Golders Green
- powerful purification of negative karma
- pacification of strong delusions
- an increase in our love, compassion and bodhichitta
- Mahayana Precepts 6.30am – 7.30am
- Session one: 8am – 9.15am
- Session two: 10.30am – 11.45am
- Wishfulfilling Jewel puja: 12pm – 1pm (with tsog on Friday)
- Lunch 1pm (on Friday only)
- Session three: 3.30pm – 4.45pm
- Please note: we will be observing silence until 12.30pm each day
- Suggested donation is £2 per session
- There is no need to book in advance – you can just turn up
Everyone is welcome to this special fasting and purification practice in conjunction with Eleven-faced Avalokiteshvara, the Buddha of Compassion. Each session of the retreat Involves making prostrations, chanting prayers and reciting mantras.
By engaging in this retreat, we will experience
Anyone wishing to attend should take precepts each day at the Centre. You can attend any or all of the retreat sessions at the following times:
Anyone attending must take Mahayana precepts at 6.30am on both days.
If you haven’t taken precepts before you will need to take them at Heruka KMC.
On the first day we have only one meal which is at lunchtime. On the second
day those who wish to engage in the complete practice refrain from all food
and drink for 24 hours.
Heruka KMC, 13 Woodstock Road, Golders Green NW11 8ES