How do Drop-in Cards work?
• If you buy a Drop-in Card online choose to collect it at the class or have it delivered to you by post. Drop-in cards take up to working 3 days for delivery by post.
• To collect at the class please bring your email confirmation with you on your phone or as a print-out
• Use the Drop-in card at any of the 20+ venues listed on the weekly classes page
Please check the dates of classes you wish to attend listed on our website
How much do the classes cost?
• Daytime: buy a 4-week Drop-in Card (£16) or a single class (£5) online or at the class
• Classes are free for students on Foundation Programme or Teacher Training Programme
• Classes are free for Heruka KMC members
• pay by cheque or cash at the venue when you arrive
Please note: debit or credit card payments are not possible at any of our venues, other than Heruka KMC when an authorised member of staff is present
About the classes
• Classes are for all levels and everyone is welcome
• Classes are self-contained and no previous experience is required
• The methods taught are beneficial to everyone, whether Buddhist or not
• At these drop-in classes people generally meditate sitting on chairs
• There is no physical exercise involved or any special clothing needed
Book now for Weekly Classes
After clicking "BOOK NOW" you will be directed to the Paypal website. If you wish to pay by debit or credit card simply click on "Check Out as a Guest" as circled in red below. It is not necessary to pay through a Paypal account.